In the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR), students major in programs of study that include agriculture; food and nutrition; environment and natural resources and the built environment.
CANR majors touch every part of life. We have something for everyone.
- 20 majors, 17 minors, 14 certificate program, 12 departments
- 3,767 in total undergraduate enrollment
- 52% female | 48% male
Average GPA: 3.4-3.9
Average ACT: 24-28
Average Combined SAT: 1040-1210
CANR Career Placement: 91% placed, varies by major
Do you have questions about our programs of study? Contact Nathan Westfall at 517-355-0234 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions? Our staff in the Office of Academic and Student Affairs, located in 121 Agriculture Hall, can help:
- Choose and change your major.
- Assist with scholarships and financial aid.
- Send you around the world with study abroad.
- Get you involved with undergraduate research.
- Discover a club in your interest area.
- Prepare your resume, find an internship or look for a job.
- Keep in touch with CANR after you graduate.
- CANR Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Support Resources for Sexual Assault and Relationship Misconduct
Request more CANR information
Apply to MSU
For specific information on admissions, costs and housing check out the following MSU Admissions pages: