4-H Online 2.0 Training and Support
4-H Online 2.0 Guides
The following guides have been developed to help MSU Extension employees use the new 4-H online 2.0 enrollment system.
- Family guide
- Existing family profiles - video
- New family profiles - video
- Volunteer enrollment - video
For county managers:
- County manager guide: a generic guide to using 4-H Online at the county level
- Paper youth enrollment form
- Paper volunteer enrollment form
- SPIN clubs: creating a new SPIN club in 4-H Online
- How to delete an enrollment in 4-H Online
- How to link a Project Alias to a Club
- 4-H Online Frequently Asked Questions (this google doc is updated frequently to include new FAQ questions)
4-H Online 2.0 Office Hours
These will be an open forum to ask and answer questions about 4-H Online 2.0. Zoom Link: https://msu.zoom.us/j/97786738156
Meeting ID: 977 8673 8156 Passcode: 188674
Thursday, October 22, 3-4 pm
Tuesday, October 27, 2 - 3 pm
Wednesday, October 28, 10 - 11 am
4-H Online Training Videos
Below are recordings of live training for 4-H Online 2.0.
4-H Online 2.0 Training - How families enroll and what it looks like for 4-H members
Below is a recording of a 1-hour webinar from Tuesday, September 8th. In this webinar, Shelly Krueger demonstrates how a member enrolls in 4-H online and how a volunteer enrolls in 4-H online.
4-H Online 2.0 Training - County managers - Managing clubs, approving members
Below is a recording of a 1-hour webinar from Wednesday, September 9th. In this webinar, Shelly Krueger demonstrates how to view a list of members, how to view member applications, and how to approve members.
4-H Online 2.0 Training - Additional county manager info
Below is a recording of a 1-hour webinar from Thursday, September 10th. In this webinar, Shelly Krueger demonstrates how to manually add a family from the county level, acknowledging paper consents, and more.