Tracie Carr, M.B.A., C.R.A.
Tracie obtained her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2008 from Ferris State University and her Master in Business Administration in 2012 from Cornerstone University. She has been with MSU since 2014 where she started in the Office of Sponsored Programs, she has since earned the certification of Certified Research Administrator though the Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC). She is currently serving on the Staff Advisory Committee (SAC) within CANR.
- Manages budget processes, reviews & approves department, and personnel expenditures
- Provides oversight on endowment funds
- Facilitates hiring of faculty/ academic staff and support staff
- Supervises department office support staff
- Serves as HR resource to other supervisors
- Oversees pre & post award activities