Food Science Club
Michigan State University’s Food Science Club is the number one social and professional networking tool for undergraduate and graduate Food Science students within the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition Department.
President: Winter Graham
Vice President: Mason Hooker
Treasurer: Winter Graham
Secretary: Sarah Poeschel
Product Development Chair: Chloe Skiles
Collegebowl Chair: Emily Tallman
Meal Chair: Brandon Catanese
Public Relations Chair: Katie Giraud
Club Advisor: To Be Announced
Undergraduate Advisor: Dr. Jeffrey Swada
Club Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Club company visits will provide more information & interaction with industry members, so please attend!
Some of our social events include the FSC Trivia Night Social, FSC Social "Hangout", and the FSC Recipe Sharing Social. All other events are company visits. Please check our Scheduled Events section for more information.
Club meetings are scheduled every Wednesday evening from 6:00pm-7:00pm in Anthony Hall, room 1135.
Additionally Planned Events
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022: Welcome Meeting (New members encouraged!), 6:00pm-7:00pm in Anthony Hall, room 1135
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022: Kellogg's Company visit, 6:00pm-7:00pm in Anthony Hall, room 1135
- Thursday, September 8, 2022: Kellogg's On-Campus Interviews, Scheduled individually, Trout Hall, rooms 106A and 106B
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022: MARS Petcare Company Visit, 6:00pm-7:00pm in Anthony Hall, room 1135
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022: Glanbia Company Visit, 6:00pm-7:00pm in Anthony Hall, room 1135