CANR Human Resources announces operations reorganization
Office of the Dean team undergoes reorganization of human resources operations in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Associate Dean Suzanne Lang will continue to oversee CANR Human Resources and Administrative Affairs. However, the duties of the team within the Office of the Dean has undergone a recent reorganization of HR operations in the college.
Renee Gagnier has been appointed as the new director of CANR HR. Richie Chester, Administrative Business Professional, will assist with HR responsibilities in the college.
Please direct questions about the following to Renee:
- Faculty/Academic Staff/Union of Non-Tenure Track Faculty (UNTF) Policies/Procedures
- Support Staff Policies/Procedures/Collective Bargaining Agreements (AP, APSA, CT)
- Reclassification requests
- Performance Excellence
- Union/Grievance concerns or issues
Please direct questions on the following to Richie:
- Temporary/On-call Hiring
- 1585-specific Policies/Procedures/Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure Process
- Fixed Term Faculty Promotions
- Designation B Application Submissions
- Continuing System Academic Specialist Reviews
- Promotion to Sr. Academic Specialist
- FAS Annual Reviews
Please visit CANR’s newly designed Human Resources website for information and resources on a variety of topics: https://www.canr.msu.edu/facultystaff/hr/index
Did you find this article useful?