Michigan Commercial Beekeepers Association
- Research on the exposure and effects on bees of fungicides and other pesticides commonly used us Michigan fruit and vegetable production.
- Research and extension on effects of insect growth regulators on honey bee colonies.
- Methods to improve colony health while on pollination.
- Susceptibility to disease.
- Best management practices to reduce stress.
- Varroa mite controls.
- Improvements to honey bee nutrition.
- Potential deficiencies in the diet.
- Planting to improve honey bee health while on pollination.