The MSU Institute of Agricultural Technology (IAT) graduated its 123rd class.
The Michigan State University Student Horticulture Association landscape team finished second in the 41st Annual National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) National Collegiate Landscape Competition in Provo, Utah held in March.
What does the next water fountain look like? That’s the question that 2016 Stockholm Water Prize recipient Joan Rose asked students across the Michigan State University (MSU) campus.
MSU Forestry alumnus Mike Mordell, an executive VP for international operations for Universal Forest Products International, says the lumber industry features a dynamic supply chain and that the business operates a lot like the stock market.
Join us to milk a cow, watch horse races, hold a baby chick and meet other animals! No farm tours will be given this year.
Breslin Student Events Center, 534 Birch Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824
The CANR Advanced Degree Commencement Ceremony for students graduating in Spring 2017 will be held in the Breslin Center.
The fourth International Symposium on the Environmental Dimension of Antibiotic Resistance at Michigan State University.
- Agribusiness Management
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Education
- Animal Science
- Biosystems Engineering
- Construction Management
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Environmental Economics and Management
- Environmental Studies and Sustainability
- Fisheries and Wildlife
- Food Industry Management
- Food Science
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Nutritional Sciences
- Sustainable Parks, Recreation and Tourism
- Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Community Sustainability
- Department of Entomology
- Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Department of Forestry
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences
- School of Packaging
- School of Planning, Design and Construction
- W.K. Kellogg Biological Station