Thousands of jobs in the STEM fields of food, energy and the environment are going unfilled in the U.S. today.
The Department of Entomology welcomes Marisol Quintanilla as MSU’s new applied nematologist, starting Jan. 15, 2017.
Ten new fellows join the Academy of Global Engagement
Dr. Emily Huff, in collaboration with USDA Forest Service colleagues Michelle Johnson, Lara Roman, Lindsay Campbell, Nancy Sonti, and Clara Pregitzer was awarded a contract to write a literature review on Resilience in Urban Forestry.
The NCRCRD is sponsoring a Placemaking webinar series. Several Land Grant universities from the North Central region have developed comprehensive Placemaking programming/curricula, each emphasizing different aspects of Placemaking.
The deadline to drop a full-semester course for the spring semester with no grade will be March, 1 2017.
Join us to milk a cow, watch horse races, hold a baby chick and meet other animals! No farm tours will be given this year.
- Agribusiness Management
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Education
- Animal Science
- Biosystems Engineering
- Construction Management
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Environmental Economics and Management
- Environmental Studies and Sustainability
- Fisheries and Wildlife
- Food Industry Management
- Food Science
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Nutritional Sciences
- Sustainable Parks, Recreation and Tourism
- Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Community Sustainability
- Department of Entomology
- Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Department of Forestry
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences
- School of Packaging
- School of Planning, Design and Construction
- W.K. Kellogg Biological Station