Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
- Opportunities Knock: How Gender Relations are Hindering Innovations in Africa. 2015. Me-Nsope, N. GCFSI - Gender Webinar - August 26.
- Relevance of Gender and Food Systems in Today’s and Tomorrow’s Development. 2014. Me-Nsope, N. Panelist at the Annual General Assembly Meeting on “Food Systems and Gender–Women’s Empowerment for Food Security and Nutrition”. Florence, Italy. December 2-3.
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Me-Nsope, N. Integrating Gender into Agricultural Research and Development Curricula. Presentation at the AgShare Convening in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, March 11-12th, 2015.
- Diallo, B., Staatz, J., Adjao, R., Me-Nsope, N., Vroegindewey, R., and Theriault, V. Rice Market Dynamics in West Africa: Implications for Linking Smallholders to Growing Markets. Regional FSAD Workshop on the West Africa Rice Program, Saint-Louis, Senegal.10-12 December 2014.
- Me-Nsope, N. Trends & Determinants of Food Consumption Patterns in West Africa. Presentation at the “Eye on Africa” weekly seminar series of the African Studies Center at Michigan State University. September 12, 2013.
- Me-Nsope, N., and J. Staatz. The Role of Rice in Changing Food Consumption Patterns in West Africa. Presentation and paper presented at the 3rd Africa Rice Congress, Yaoundé, Cameroon. October 2013.