Publications (View all Me-Nsope’s publications on Google Scholar sorted by year)
- Me-Nsope, Nathalie M. and John M. Staatz. 2015. “Changes in Per Capita Food Availability in West Africa: Implications for Agricultural Market Development.” SRAI 2 Policy Brief 2015-01. East Lansing and Bamako: Michigan State University, Nov. 2015.
- Me-Nsope, Nathalie. 2015. Guidelines for Integrating Gender into AgShare Methodology. May, 2015
- Me-Nsope, Nathalie. 2015. Gender Strategy. Center Report Series, No. 6 Global Center for Food Systems Innovation, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA 23 pp.
- Me-Nsope, N. M. 2014. Trends and Determinants of Food Consumption Patterns in West Africa. PhD Dissertation. Michigan State University. East Lansing. Michigan. 299 pages;
- Me-Nsope, N., and J. Staatz. Forthcoming. Analyzing the Welfare effects of Cereals Price Shocks in Rural and Urban Mali using Demand Parameters estimated from Household Budget Survey.
- Me-Nsope, N., and J. Staatz. 2013. Trends in Per Capita Food Availability in West Africa. Michigan State University International Development Working Paper 130. February 2013.
- Kelly, V., Mukerezi, A., and Me-Nsope, N. 2013. The Contribution of Cereal Markets to Structural Transformation: The Malian Experience from the 1980s to Present. Michigan State University International Development Working Paper 128. January 2013.