- The capital is Abuja.
- The official language is English
- Area: 356,669 sq mi (approx. 4x the size of the State of Michigan)
- Population approx. 186 million in 2016
- Climate: Nigeria has a tropical hot climate with temperatures varying according to the seasons of the year. The two major seasons are determined by rainfall with a rainy season and dry season.
Fun fact: Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa
Main Research Themes
- Agrifood System Transformation
- Climate Change
- Input Use and Market Development
- Policy Research and Capacity Building
- Sustainable Agricultural Intensification
- Training and Capacity Building
- Value Chain Analysis
- Youth Employment/Entrepreneurship
There are no entries at this time.
Publications and Presentations
Published on April 10, 2019
Highlights 42, Chukwudi Charles Olumba, My First Snow Adventure, April 2019.
Published on April 8, 2019
Highlights 41, Abubakar Sule Balaraba, A Walk With President Hannah!, April 2019.
Published on April 2, 2019
Highlights 40, Philip Hegarty James, March 2019.
Published on April 1, 2019
Highlights 39, Hephzibah Onyeje Obekpa, March 2019.
Published on March 31, 2019
Highlights 38, Hephzibah Onyeje Obekpa, March 2019.