- The capital and the largest city is Caracas.
- The official languages is Spanish
- Area: 353,841 sq mi (approx. 3x the size of the State of Michigan)
- Population approx. 32 million in 2016
- Climate: The coastal regions on the Caribbean feel balmiest, and the lowland areas also enjoy a tropical climate. However, The mountainous Andean regions are significantly cooler. Venezuela's rainy season runs from May to December.
Fun fact: The world's highest waterfall is Angel Falls, located in Venezuela. It is over 3,000 feet tall.
Publications and Presentations
There are no documents to show at this time.